This morning I will focus my green wishes on one broad goal:
- I wish that the Green Wish Foundation has a bright and abundant future.
- (To be specific) I wish that old and young alike join in the idea of taking responsibility for cleaning up a park, beach, street, etc that they care about.
- I wish that parents and adults use the Green Wish Foundation to help teach children the importance of respecting and cherishing the earth--on a local and global level.
- I wish that there will be a better recognition by habitual litterers that what they are doing is wrong and spoils other people's wishes.
- I wish that this effort will grow not only through the world wide web, but also through people WITNESSING green wishes in action.
- I wish that my parks, my streets, my world will grow greener, cleaner and happier as a result of this specific green wish (oh...and because of some people picking up trash, too!).
Stay tuned...tips on green wishing coming your way soon!